2018 Blogger Softball Tournament Rules
- The team that donates the most food will receive their choice of beginning each game with a two run lead or as home team.
- Any team not playing causing a disturbance with a team on the field will be asked to leave.
- All players must bat.
- All teams must have a minimum of 12 players
- All teams must have a minimum of 2 female players.
- All teams must have at least 1 female player on the field at all times.
- All players must be 18 years of age or older.
- All Final team rosters must be submitted by 4/13/18
- All player registrations must be submitted by and paid 4/13/2018
- If you need to pay the day of the event. Contact me email@example.com
- Any player with no association to a blog will be assigned to a team of their choice
- No illegal bats
- Have fun.
- *Home Runs- 3 and 1 up
- *Box Rule will be in effect for ALL tournaments.
- *Coin Flip for home and visitors for ALL games with the Exception of Playoffs – Seeding will determine home or visitors.
- * Unlimited courtesy runners. Must be same sex.
- *Mercy Rule- 20 runs after 5 innings.
- * Games will not end in a tie after 50 minutes, they will end with an
- International Tie Breaker – runner (last out) on 2nd and no one out.
- *If a male batter walks without a strike being pitched, he is awarded second base.
- All runners move forward only if forced. The female following the male batter has the option of accepting a walk or she can bat.
- **No Drop Dead Times- Play will continue through all 50 minutes.
- **The “no new inning rule” does NOT apply to group business.
This is all about having a day of fun among fellow Dodgers fans. Please remember that.
Any questions please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org